Arts-X-press is a summer arts immersion program for 7th and 8th grade students created by the Pacific Symphony in celebration of Cole Carsan St.Clair. 150 students are nominated by teachers throughout Orange County to come together for 5 days of creative exploration each summer. The program has two goals: 1) To expose students to all 5 performing and visual arts; and 2) To foster respect for and interest in each student’s individuality, talents, interests, and background.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

From a Counselors point of View pt.1

Hello you all you bloggers out there, this is the one and only Mr.Jacktastic and my sidekick Ruthie (She doesnt have a kool name like i do. If you come up with one please let me know) Today well it was one for the books. All your Kids are GREAT their energy is off the wall they have yet to run out. You will be very happy to know that they are all getting along really well. Staff is very excited to be working with such wonderful kids. In the past three years that ive been a counselor for Arts X Press i have never seen a group of kids start off so well. I know i can speak for my boys when i say that they are each others new BFFN's (Best Friends For NOW) When we got back to UCI from the concert they could not stop laughing they were making jokes and telling stories and better yet just how much they love the best counselor ever you know who im talking about. He's tall funny had short black hair brown eyes and is in the dance workshop.....I wonder who they are talking about....Oh ya how could I forget is ME (They dont call me Jacktastic for nothing) My side kick no kool name Ruthie wanted me to point out that her girls are enjoying every moment on this CrAzY aDvEnTuRe. Of course tho you and i know who their favorite counselor is too right....Lets just say Ruthie cuz shes reading this but we all know it me. Well its 11:14pm i unlike your kids I dont have an endless supply of energy. Im 20 for heavens sake im not as young as i use to be. I need my Beauty sleep to keep this WONDERFUL face of mine. Night Night much love from Mr Jacktastic and No Kool name Ruthie and the rest of the Arts X Press Crew. We shall be back tomorrow for another wonderful recap of "From a Counselors Point of View".


PS
Please comment on ANY and i mean ANY ideas you have for my side kicks nick name. No Kool Name Ruthie is kinda long to write.

No comments: