Arts-X-press is a summer arts immersion program for 7th and 8th grade students created by the Pacific Symphony in celebration of Cole Carsan St.Clair. 150 students are nominated by teachers throughout Orange County to come together for 5 days of creative exploration each summer. The program has two goals: 1) To expose students to all 5 performing and visual arts; and 2) To foster respect for and interest in each student’s individuality, talents, interests, and background.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stage Manager Shannon's Slideshow!



Hey Everyone,


I have been very busy this semester with my first stage management at the university level. I stage managed a show called "The Cripple of Inishmaan," written my Martin McDonagh.







If you guys are interested, there is a slideshow of some pictures of the production of my show. Sorry there are none of me ... still like to be behind the scenes! Just click on this link:



Also, I am currently working on The Nutcracker Suite in Bare Feet, a modern take on the classical Nutcracker Ballet.



I hope you are all having a great year!



Sincerely,
Shannon
arts-X-press Coordinator

No comments: